Are YOU a Sales Superstar? Adster is looking for a Digital Marketing sales representative to join our team!
Adster Creative is growing yet again. We’re currently looking for a sales superstar to help promote our flexLOCAL™ line of products to residents of Alberta. The position is currently a 90 Day Contract, with a full-time position available at the end of the 90-day term based on sales performance.
Adster Creative utilizes a proprietary software system called flexLOCAL™ that allows us to build gorgeous, fast and high converting 5-page AdvertiSites™ based off of a high converting template which we will run targeted Google AdWords too, to generate new leads for the business. The successful candidate will be offering prospective clients our flexLOCAL™ 3 Step online marketing system that gets their business front and center in front of qualied buyers online.The candidate may be asked to work out of our south Edmonton office and have the right personality, skill set and passion for developing strong relationships while effectively managing a steady sales pipeline to get results!
Job Duties & Responsibilities
Your focus will be acquiring new clients mostly through telephone sales, in person meetings and following up / meeting with leads.
1. Prospecting and finding new clients that would benefit from our services. This will include, but is not limited to:
- Research of ideal clients through Yellow Pages print
- Research of ideal clients through Yellow Pages directory
- Research of ideal clients through Google Searches
- Ensure you have the most accurate information about the business including business owner’s name, industry, and any other pertinent information.
2. Setting up client calls/meetings, follow up calls and e-mail contact to provide information and assistance in aiding the client’s decision making process.
- This may include a ‘white-paper’ that is sent to the client to provide them more information on the services we provide and any follow-up that’s necessary.
3. The acquisition and closing of new customers.
4. Processing initial setup payments and setting up recurring billing proles within our payment processor.
5. Collection of vital client information used for project setup (flexLOCAL™ interview)
6. Inputting of client information into our task management system to allow a smooth transition from point of sale, to project implementation.
7. Client support on a limited basis. If questions arrive that are outside of your areas of responsibility (technical issues, complaints etc these will be forwarded to our support team)
8. Our business develoment officer (Andrew) will be available should you need assistance answering questions, closing sales or anything else that’s necessary.
1. Dilligently use, and update Adster Creative’s project management software and ensure a steady flow of communication between yourself, and the client is well documented. Alert other team members or account manager of questions and/or concerns from client.
2. Exhibit a desire and passion for furthering your skills. How are you committed to ongoing learning and education in this space?
3. As a contractor for Adster, you have the freedom to work your own hours, however you MUST be able to meet deadlines and hit sales projections. This may occasionally result in “less than traditional” business hours of operation (i.e. after 7pm the odd weekend etc) as our client list expands.
4. Build, and maintain a constant sales pipeline of suspects, prospects and opportunities.
- Educated to college/university degree level or higher.
- 2 + years experience in lead generation & sales
- Proven track record of successful lead generation
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must be organized and have a strong ability to prioritize.
- Excellent communication skills, with talent to create rapport with clients, associates, and your Adster Team.
- Ability to clearly present and explain complex subjects to executive audience.
- Can facilitate positive and productive client meetings in person or on a call.
- An independent worker that self-motivates to stay on task and complete work efficiently (with high quality), but also enjoys working with a team.
- Strong desire for continuous learning and self-development.
- Sense of humour and ability to have FUN!
Why work at Adster?
1. Challenging and rewarding opportunity within a growing company
2. Paid attendance of workshops, conferences and classes directly related to your field
3. Monthly staff lunches
4. Flexible hours
5. Free pop, water, energy drinks and goodies onsite!
6. Casual dress – minus the occasional Adster blue shirt 🙂
7. Free parking
8. Onsite Foosball table & Netflix
9. Staff BBQ’s and regular outings
Tools & Materials
You will be provided with the following:
1. 2 Adster Creative Shirts, 1 Adster Creative Jacket
2. Business Cards
3. Presentation Folders
4. flexLOCAL™ Marketing Sheets
Please submit your resume to email@example.com