Edmonton Google Ads Management (Adwords)
Google Ads is an incredibly targeted form of advertising, allowing you to reach the right people at the right time! Google Ads offers the control to select specific keywords, budget, geographic locations (for businesses in Edmonton), language targeting, time of day, ad frequency, and target devices.
While search engine optimization takes time to see initial results, Google Ads has a much quicker return on investment. While it does take time to fully optimize a campaign to maximize results, ads will be eligible to show to your target audience as soon as you turn them on. When Adster’s team manages your Google Ads campaign, we can easily measure your campaign’s success using analytical tools. Through this data we gain helpful insights into your ideal customers’ search behaviours. We can use this to make adjustments to your campaign and boost your return on investment!
Why Should I Use Google Ads For My Business in Edmonton?
Google Ads is a crucial platform and form of PPC advertising helpful for for increasing website traffic and in turn, leads and sales. It’s a flexible marketing platform that is suitable for all kinds of businesses.
Google’s market dominance and massive customer base increases the likelihood of driving high-quality, relevant traffic to your website. A properly implemented campaign can take your business to the next level.
Google Ads for Your Business Needs
Adster understands your needs when it comes to running a Google Ads campaign. Let our team of experts help you choose the best campaign and skyrocket your business to the next level!
1. Search Ads
A search campaign is what people most commonly think of with Google Ads, especially businesses in Edmonton. These are text ads that appear in the search results as well as in Google Maps.
- There are also hundreds of non-Google search partner websites, such as YouTube, where these ads are also eligible to show.
- Search ads are triggered when a user searches for specific terms related to the keywords within your account.
2. Display Ads
Google display ads are image-based ads that appear on Google’s Display Network of over 2 million different websites. While search ads speak to an engaged audience in the moment they have a specific need or want, display ads catch users early in the purchase cycle and pique interest early on.
- Users can be targeted by age, location, interests, gender, and retargeting.
- You can also target specific websites based on keywords, content theme, or even by requesting placements on specific websites.
YouTube is the world’s second-largest search engine and has robust targeting options that help you reach the right customer for your business.
- Much like display ads, you can target by location, age, interest groups, gender, and more.
- Best of all, if they skip the ad before 30 seconds, you don’t pay a cent!
If your website offers ecommerce, the product data from your site can be used to build a Shopping campaign.
- These ads are triggered by data such as product names and categories rather than specific, user-selected keywords.
- Shopping ads can show up in the search results (like Search ads), Google’s Shopping Network, mobile apps, and partner sites such as YouTube.
5. App Promotion
Do you have an app? Google’s App Promotion ads are the perfect way to gain exposure! Appearing specifically on mobile devices, these ads allow users to easily download your app. These ads are eligible to appear on multiple networks including Search, Display, YouTube, and in the Google Play Store!
6. Local Services
Local Service ads are a great way to connect your service-based business with local customers.
- These ads show up at the top of the search results and only show to customers within your service area.
- Best of all, you only pay if a customer contacts you directly through your ad!
Let’s Get Started Today!
With Google’s powerful advertising network, Adster can laser-target your advertisements to certain cities, provinces, selected third-party websites, or even users who have previously visited your website.
Are you ready to attract more customers and generate more leads?
ADSTER CREATIVE AWARDED
5 TIME CANADIAN GOOGLE PARTNERS ALL-STARS WINNER
This Google event is designed to showcase the top performing Google Partners from around the world. Adster is invited annually to a summit at the Googleplex in Mountain View, California for advanced training, keynote speeches and breakout sessions from Google experts. Most importantly, Adster is trained on the latest marketing trends that are currently available to small businesses.