Contact our Search Engine Optimization Specialists in Edmonton today!(780) 800-2328 - CALL TODAY!
BOOK A WEBSITE AUDIT
Step One / OUR SEO PROCESS
Needs Assessment & Discovery
Step Two / OUR SEO PROCESS
Step Three / OUR SEO PROCESS
Step Four / OUR SEO PROCESS
Website Audit & Online Marketing Proposal
Step Five / OUR SEO PROCESS
Digital Marketing Roadmap & Competition Assessment
Step Six / OUR SEO PROCESS
Proposal Review & Education
Step Seven / OUR SEO PROCESS
Step Eight / OUR SEO PROCESS
Analytics Benchmark & Measurement
Step Nine / OUR SEO PROCESS
Technical SEO & Website Adjustments
Step Ten / OUR SEO PROCESS
Ongoing SEO Program, Refinement & Mentoring
Modern Search Engine Optimization is About:
- Website Compliance: Compliance of your digital assets through technical website fixes and onsite optimization (onsite SEO).
- Website Traffic: Increasing qualified traffic to your website through organic digital channels (offsite SEO) by building authentic relationships both online and offline and increasing your websites authority.
- Quality Link Building: Boosting your website's authority through local SEO, citations, directories, news outlets and quality link building are as important as ever. Whitehat link building or "natural links" from highly authoritative websites should be earned, but there are some clever, ethical strategies that can be used to speed up this process.
- Analytics & User Behaviour: Advanced understanding of Google Analytics & user behaviour to understand how users interact with your site. This is done via analysis utilizing industry leading tools like Google Search Console, heat map tracking, conversion tracking, user flow and using this data to making improvements.
- Conversion Rate Optimization: Conversion of website traffic into leads like phone calls and email inquiries to drive new customers to your business.
The End Result:
Improved market share, brand awareness and an enhanced online presence that drives more leads and sales!
Case Study: 40% growth inside a single year through Adster's SEO & Google Adwords program
FROM OIL TO PAINT
Former oilfield worker Gerri Reid started Genoa Coatings in Edmonton, Alberta, with a partner in 2001. He became the sole owner of the small painting business within two years, and created a modest online presence in 2006. Realizing that he needed something more to become a leader in his very competitive marketplace, Reid then turned to Google AdWords.