Career Opportunity: Junior to Intermediate Developer
Your role will be to assist our client facing SEO / SEM team with technical and support duties pursuant to getting their clients great results, as well as being the office “techie” helping our staff with basic computer software issues, email issues, etc.
Junior Developer Roles & Responsibilitles:
1. Outbound SEO (Link Building, Citations & Manual Outreach via phone and e-mail)
- Engage and greet potential partners via phone / email as instructed by your account manager
- Create and manage follow-ups to ensure successful acquisition
- Monitor and track progress and success/failure rates
- Report to account manager this status
2. Technical SEO & Implementation
- Setup and install Google Analytics / Tag Manager on client websites; troubleshoot of related issues
- Technical optimization and website upgrades as assigned by account strategists including:
• Speed modifications to website servers (caching, compression)
• Optimization / minification of CSS / HTML and other code based efficiency
• Image optimization and compressions
3. Basic HTML / CSS / PHP troubleshooting
- Help our account managers address basic issues with WordPress and related CMS driven websites (widgets, style issues, basic PHP errors).
- Make Basic improvements and adjustments to our clients websites via HTML and CSS as outlined by a visual example (PSD / PNG mockup)
- Assign more complex technical work to our development partners
4. flexLOCAL™ Build technician:
- Use our browser based, drag and drop website builder to create lead capture landing pages
- Follow a visual example (PSD/PNG) to create a matching design via software
- Export and install websites using export wizard and process guide.
5. Office tech ‘Troubleshooter’:
- Assist the older folks at Adster with Computer and tech issues:
- Computer operating system updates and software issues
- E-mail troubleshooting, setups, and config issues
- A high standard of written English.
- Proficient with CMS systems primarily WordPress
- Base HTML, CSS & PHP Knowledge
- Proficient with FTP / DNS & Hosting Platforms
- Can think strategically, able to analyze data and implement recommendations.
- Proficient with Dreamweaver, Microsoft Office & Adobe Suite
10 Reasons to Work at Adster!
1. Challenging and rewarding opportunity within a growing company
2. Relaxed work environment (go-karting, NERF wars, dodge ball tournaments)
3. Paid attendance of workshops, conferences and classes directly related to your field
4. Monthly staff lunches
5. Flexible hours
6. Free pop, water, energy drinks and goodies onsite!
7. Casual dress (minus the occasional Adster Uniform at networking events and seminars)
8. Free parking
9. Onsite Foosball table & Netflix
10. Staff BBQ’s and regular outings