Digital Marketing Strategist Jobs in Edmonton – Account Manager, PPC & SEO Careers
Adster Creative is always on the lookout for energetic, customer oriented individuals to join our team in our strategy, or account management team! These positions are perfect for those with a desire to further develop their knowledge of digital marketing and grow positive client relationships, so if you don’t like dealing with customers, or talking on the phone, don’t apply!
Joining our team of enthusiastic and motivated individuals will fast track your career and offer opportunities for development both professionally and personally as well as give you a broad overview of all digital marketing services such as Google Adwords, Analytics, SEO, content marketing & more!
In only 3 years, we have experienced explosive growth (winner of Venture Magazine’s Fast Growth 50, 2 years running). At this stage, as fun as all that dang growth is, we’re looking for long-term employees who value work-life balance, supportive peers, hands-on experience, a positive work environment and a desire in continuing to help our agency deliver quality results and excellent customer service to our growing list of clients.
Only apply if you meet the following criteria:
- Have Excellent Communication & Customer Service Skills: Do you love dealing and interacting with people? Are you organized and do you have a strong attention to detail?
- Enjoy Analytics & Enjoy Technical Work: Do you REALLY like technical work and data? Are you kind of a nerd? Does data & analysis sound like a sweet Friday night in?
- Driven To Succeed & Display Lots of Initiative: Do you want to be part of something unique, and do you like where we’re going and ‘what this could be’?
- Are Flexible & Adaptable: Are you willing to take on challenging, yet rewarding work with a ‘no excuses’ attitude?
- Enjoy Team Work, But Prefer Working Independently: You’ll love it here if you’re an independent worker that’s self-motivated to stay on task and completes work efficiently (with high quality), but also enjoys working with a team to collaborate.
Deadline: POSITION CLOSED – Check back soon as we’re growing rapidly!
Position: Full time Digital Marketing Strategist
You will be the single point of contact with a growing list of clients. Your duties range from building personal relationships with multiple clients, performing monthly follow-up calls, establishing performance benchmarks (KPI’s) and being the gateway for a steady flow of communication between the client and the Adster Creative team.
- Maintain a steady stream of pro-active communication with key clients
- Create a personalized approach to getting to know your clients. This may include e-mails, phone calls, in-person meetings.
- Collect, organize and store pertinent client information into Adster Creative’s project management software system.
- Establish Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) with clients.
- Perform monthly reputation and brand monitoring searches for clients brand.
- Perform monthly phone meetings with client to discuss online marketing campaigns performance based on workload done by the team, and how the results of our marketing efforts are helping us achieve the clients KPI’S established early on.
- When submitting your resume, please answer the following skill testing question: What is 2 + 2? Put the answer in the subject field of your e-mail, along with the position name.
- Draft & send personalized monthly executive reports based on work performed by the team. This may include analytical reports to support work that’s been done.
- Communicate and translate client feedback into actionable items for the Adster Creative fulfillment team that is within project scope.
- Ensure clients KPI’s are being met on a monthly basis. If a shift needs to happen, translate client feedback into actionable items and delegate accordingly.
- Manage and develop key customer accounts, negotiations, and proposals
- Coordinate project start-ups and monitor project execution and close-outs
Desired Skills & Experience
- Educated to college/university degree level or higher.
- Degree in Marketing or Business Administration is an asset.
- Google AdWords / Google Analytics certification is an asset.
- At least 1-year experience managing client accounts for advertising or marketing agency.
- Strong experience as a project manager for multiple projects at one time.
- Experience compiling, reviewing/editing reports prior to client interactions.
- Experience with paid digital media including, SEO, Google AdWords, Microsoft Ad Center or Bing Ads
- Knowledge of using Website analytics tools for statistical analysis and reporting.
- An understanding of search engines, search engine optimization (SEO) and basic factors that can influence rankings.
- An understanding of the impact of other online marketing activities (ex. Social Media)
- Online Advertising (PPC/Display etc), Usability (UX, PR).
- Knowledge of WordPress and/or other CMS
- Excellent customer relationship building skills.
- Skillful in managing multiple projects at one time and hitting deadlines.
- A high standard of written English.
- Ability to create eye-catching ad-copy
- Can think strategically, able to analyze data and identify & implement recommendations.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Must be organized and have a strong ability to prioritize.
- Strong desire for continuous learning and self-development.
- Ability to be assertive, yet communicate client concerns to the team.
- Excellent communication skills, with talent to create rapport with clients, associates, and your Adster Team.
- Ability to clearly present and explain complex subjects to an executive audience.
- Can facilitate positive and productive client meetings in person or on a call.
- An independent worker that self-motivates to stay on task and complete work efficiently (with high quality), but also enjoys working with a team.
- Strong desire for continuous learning and self-development.
- A sense of humor and ability to have FUN!
Why work at Adster?
- Challenging and rewarding opportunity to work at one of Alberta’s most respected & fastest growing digital advertising agencies.
- Paid attendance of workshops, conferences, and classes directly related to your field
- Monthly staff lunches
- Flexible hours
- Free pop, water, energy drinks and goodies onsite!
- Casual dress – minus the occasional Adster blue shirt 🙂
- Free parking
- Onsite foosball table & Netflix
- Staff BBQ’s and regular outings
- Quarterly profit sharing