FREE GOOGLE SEMINAR! Learn From Google Experts on How to Grow Your Business in a Tough Economy
Let’s face it … Alberta is in a recession. What are you focusing on in your business to ensure you continue experiencing the growth you deserve moving into 2016? Are you best leveraging the current market place? Do you understand your customers, and are you in front of them when they’re looking for the products or services you provide? Questions like these will be addressed in 2016’s first Think With Google Seminar, as well as discussions surrounding Google’s advertising programs, how they can assist your business get to a point where your ROI (return on investment) makes sense and how you as a business owner can clearly measure your advertising budget for better performance.
THINK WITH GOOGLE
Chamber of Commerce / World Trade Center
#600 – 9990 Jasper Ave
Edmonton, Alberta T5J 1P7
- 8:30am – Breakfast + Registration
- 9:00am – Google Presentation
- 9:40am – Adster Presentation
- 10:15am – Networking + Consultations
Google will be presenting on:
- Q1 & Q2 Trends – Travel, Tax Season, Trades, Contractors & Do it Yourself
- Why work with an agency for your digital marketing needs?
- Micro Moments & Google Analytics – How small businesses can actually win these moments – be nimble, smart, listen to consumers, and understand this new consumer journey to get more leads, increase sales and grow your client base.
Learn from Google Experts!
Mobile has forever changed the way we live, and it’s forever changed what we expect of brands. It’s fractured the consumer journey into hundreds of real-time, intent-driven micro-moments. Each one is a critical opportunity for brands to shape our decisions and preferences.
Smartphones allow us to act on any impulse at any time. We take immediate action whenever we want to learn, find, do or buy something.
When we act on our needs in-the-moment, our expectations are high and our patience is low. This makes the quality, relevance, and usefulness of marketing more important than ever.