COVID19 Business Continuity & Resource Guide at Adster Creative
We understand that you – like many business owners – aren’t sure what to do when a global health pandemic forces you to alter how you are operating. We are here for you, and not just for advertising! We have many processes, tools, and systems that we would be happy to share with you when and if the time comes. Working remote and conducting meetings via screen shares are core to our business and we’ve successfully utilized these systems for over a decade.
A few highlights:
- We are looking for strategic ways to assist you in managing your marketing budget
- We believe that the way through this will be and has been to consistently demonstrate value to you our clients – we are trying to set the example through this outreach, and have a plan to help you do the same!
We’ve put together resources here that we’ll update frequently to assist you and your customers (both from a marketing and business lens):
Updated 2020-03-23 10:42 MST
- Corporate Tax Returns:
- The Canada Revenue Agency will allow all businesses to defer, until after August 31, 2020, the payment of any income tax amounts that become owing on or after today and before September 2020.
- Personal Tax Returns:
- For individuals (other than trusts), the return filing due date will be deferred until June 1, 2020. However, the Agency encourages individuals who expect to receive benefits under the GSTC or the Canada Child Benefit not to delay the filing of their return to ensure their entitlements for the 2020-21 benefit year are properly determined.
- Federal Canadian Business Wage Subsidy:
- A wage subsidy equal to 10% over 3 months, up to a maximum subsidy of $1,375 per employee and $25,000 per employer has been set up for small business owners. Businesses will be able to benefit immediately from this support by reducing their remittances of income tax withheld on their employees’ remuneration.
- BDC Small Business Loan:
- Small business owners can get up a loan, online, for up to $100k for their business.
- Work-Sharing Program:
- Allows for eligible employers to retain skilled employees and workers to remain employed during the temporary downturn in business due to COVID-19
- Facebook Boost Grants:
- Facebook is offering $100M in cash grants and ad credits for up to 30,000 eligible small businesses in over 30 countries where they operate.
- COVID 19 Support for Albertans:
- The Alberta government will provide immediate financial relief to Alberta’s families and vulnerable populations.
- CFIB COVID Resource Guide:
- Canadian Federation of Independent Businesses resource guide
Some of the questions our account and strategy team will ask during our calls with you as, we are looking for ways to help YOU and your CUSTOMERS through this!
- Tell me a little bit about what you are seeing on your end?
- How does this affect you, directly or indirectly?
- Are your employees working remotely? If so, can anything Adster uses internally, help you be productive remote (ie: Google Hangouts, Google docs, etc)?
- Are you experiencing other disruptions to your business processes?
- How does it impact your customers?
- Action plan (for our team)
This is an uncertain time for business of all types, and the situation changes by the hour. Let us know how we can help – we’re in this together!