Edmonton’s International Beerfest
EDMONTON’S LARGEST INDOOR BEER FESTIVAL
Edmonton’s International Beerfest has been going strong for 12 years and counting.
From its humble beginnings on the University of Alberta campus, to taking over the Shaw Conference Centre for an entire weekend, Beerfest has become a well-regarded annual event.
Initially coming to Adster for some technical website fixes which were uncovered through a website audit, the team at Beerfest realized that they could be doing more with their online presence. They asked us for help promoting their upcoming event.
- Resolve technical issues and optimize the website for ticket sales
- Increase event awareness and drive ticket sales for their 2018 event through PPC, Display, Youtube, and Facebook advertising
- Set up proper measurement, goals, and conversion tracking to measure the effectiveness of Google Adwords and social media campaigns
WHAT WE DID
- Created a targeted PPC campaign to draw in those actively searching for the beerfest event
- Created display and Youtube campaigns targeting Beerfest’s target demographic
- Create a highly targeted Facebook campaign, drawing in those who were most likely to be interested in the event
- Create key links and citations such as a Google My Business page and a Wikipedia page
“The team at Adster has been fantastic to work with. They are knowledgable, self sufficient and easy to work with in any stage of business.”
– Sean Farmer, CEO – Edmonton Beerfest
- Over 2,500 e-commerce transactions
- 4% Year-over-Year growth in traffic. Paid and direct traffic played a significant role in this
- Bounce rate decreased by 67%
- Average session duration increased by 39%
- Average lead acquisition cost of $5.44
- Accounted for 13% of new traffic to the site, and 20% of transactions
- Thorough tracking and measurement of goal completions and sales all in one place