Apache Pipeline Products
DIGITAL MARKETING ON A GLOBAL SCALE
Apache Pipeline Products had initially engaged Adster Creative in 2015 to audit and rebuild their existing Google Adwords campaign. Over a two year span, the team at Adster demonstrated a high level of knowledge, customer service and results.
Apache, who was more than pleased with the results, contracted Adster to move their website into a responsive framework and undertake an ongoing SEO campaign, while still managing their successful, global Adwords campaign.
Apache engaged our talented team of specialists to undertake a robust website & onsite SEO audit. Through our audit, our team determined that the website had a desktop, tablet, and mobile version which was causing duplicate content issues that were affecting their organic traffic.
Combing through Google Analytics it was apparent that organic website traffic was stagnant over the past few years and visitors from mobile devices were relatively low considering Apache’s global market. We wanted to consolidate all versions of their website into a responsive framework and perform an ongoing global SEO initiative in conjunction with their proven Adwords campaign to drive more targetted traffic.
- Ported website from their previous CMS (Adobe Muse) into WordPress
- Created a solid sitemap structure based on historical analytics data for site-wide rollout
- Performed necessary 301’s and diligently redirected all URLs (previously ending in HTML) to revamped structure
- Performed a complete onsite SEO overhaul including speed modifications, meta data, SCHEMA & more
- Using Search Console, continue to monitor, identify and repair any new or pre-existing 404s