Sundance Mazda’s internal marketing team had run their own PPC campaigns for just under two years before coming to Adster. Their campaign had some success but suffered from limited tracking. They knew there was the ability to increase the performance of their Google Ads campaign by turning to a professional agency.
Many auto dealerships across Canada use proprietary CMS platforms for inventory management. As a result, we would not be able to optimize the website as we normally do prior to a paid digital marketing campaign. Our focus would be on how to rebuilt their Google Ads campaign.
- Review the website for potential onsite SEO and technical issues and work with website management firm to implement recommendations
- Review clients existing PPC campaign and make suggestions to budget, campaign & ad group structure and ad group type
- Setup proper measurement, goals and conversion tracking to measure the effectiveness of the Google Ads campaigns
- Ensure proper location & device settings and implement a proper negative keyword strategy
- Proper use of bid modifications and ad schedule for proper ad delivery
WHAT WE DID
- A thorough website audit to identify conversion rate improvements and onsite enhancements
- PPC campaign automation for inventory. We created a custom script to a) crawl the site for new inventory & create ad groups and b) pause ad groups for vehicles no longer in stock. This allows our team to create and remove ad groups quickly and efficiently in order to run a campaign that reflects the site’s inventory.
- Enhanced location targetting to comply with dealership best practices
- Integration of proper goals, conversion and lead tracking using SuperDASH™ Reporting Dashboard
- Worked with client to navigate through two website rebuilds
- Proper goals & conversing tracking
- Increased exposure in competitive marketplace
- Reduced cost per click and improved click-through rate, compared to previous campaigns
- Lead generation up 50% year over year
- Centralized storage of all web leads