Career Opportunity: Digital Marketing Sales Superstar! Earn 100k+
Don’t call unless you’re the best and can prove it!
Earn $50,00 if you’re average, $75,000+ if you’re good, and $100,00+ if you’re great.
- This position is in the digital advertising industry, but we hire star performers, not backgrounds.
- We will train someone who has everything we want.
- We offer a competitive base, but huge performance rewards to get you to the $100k+ and beyond each year.
- You must be awesome at opening doors and getting appointments from a cold start.
- You must be highly self-motivated, a terrific presenter, excellent communicator and a barracuda closer.
Position: Sales Development Executive
Deadline: HIRED! Check to see if we’re hiring for other positions here!
Qualified candidates will be asked to first conduct a phone prescreen to identify your technical ability.
Some of the questions that may be asked will include your level of comfort and examples of using the following:
|Question||Self Assess of Technical Skills (if applicable)|
|1||WordPress: Changing on-site items such as sliders, widgets, navigation, etc. Install/change themes; visual changes. Make changes to the theme via editor (templates, php, etc)|
|2||Google Ads: Search Campaign builds / management / optimization. Display Builds/management/ optimization. Search Impression share, negative keywords, bid optimization|
|3||Social Ads: Facebook/Instagram & more|
|4||Analytics: Base reporting, secondary dimensions, multi-channel funnels, assisted conversions|
|5||Technical SEO: Diagnosing issues, using tools (Ahrefs, Moz, Search Console)|
|6||Local Search: GMB, Local ranking factors, citations, Local SEO software (BrightLocal, Whitespark)|
|7||Link Building: Finding/vetting quality links, link outreach, tracking progress|
|8||Copywriting: Writing & editing copy, optimizing copy for search.|
|9||Project Management: Familiarity with project management, project management tools & client communication|
Over the last decade, the team at Adster has experienced explosive growth (winner of Venture Magazine’s Fast Growth 50, two years running). At this stage, as fun as all that dang growth is, we’re looking for long-term team members who value work-life balance, supportive peers, hands-on experience, a positive work environment and a desire to help our agency deliver quality results and excellent customer service to our growing list of clients.
Only apply if you meet the following criteria:
- Have excellent communication & customer service skills: Do you love dealing with and interacting with people? Are you organized and do you have a strong attention to detail? Does the thought of managing 5-15 accounts scare, or excite you?
- Enjoy Analytics & technical work Do you REALLY like technical work and data? Are you kind of a nerd? Does data & analysis sound like a sweet Friday night in?
- Driven to succeed & display initiative: Do you want to be part of something unique, and do you like where we’re going and ‘what this could be’?
- Are flexible & adaptable: Are you willing to take on challenging, yet rewarding work with a ‘no excuses’ attitude?
- Enjoy teamwork, but prefer working independently: You’ll love it here if you’re an independent worker that’s self-motivated to stay on task and completes high quality work efficiently, but also enjoys working within a collaborative team.
1. Job Duties & Responsibilities
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Heavy outbound sales calls (100+ per week) to SMBs offering digital marketing services such as SEO, PPC, etc.
- Establish a consistent pipeline on a daily basis via lead generation
- Identify clients’ needs and cultivate effective sales strategies via phone and in person meetings.
- Post launch, work with a Digital Marketing Strategist to ensure consistent value is delivered to the client
- Contribute sales leadership through your experience and work ethic
- Comfortable with prospecting and cold calling, closing sales over the phone
- Successful Sales Development Executive must be proficient at conducting needs analysis
- Ability to engage clients as you build relationships quickly and effectively
- Organized, independent, resourceful and diligent in maintaining CRM data
- Minimum 1-3 years experience making outbound calls to generate sales with small-medium service based companies
- Post-secondary diploma/degree preferred
- Attendance in client discovery meetings, as well as creation, and followups of customized digital marketing proposals.
2. Desired Attributes
Post-secondary education, especially in business, marketing/communications, or similar qualifications, or the equivalent in experience
- A proven winner and the ability to lead and exceed sales goalsSales experience in a technology, consulting, or similar environment is ideal
- Excellent time management and follow-up skillsResourceful and organized with a high attention to detail
- Excellent communication (written, oral) along with strong presentation skills
- Ability to understand and manage a diverse customer base
- Experience with customer relationship management tools (e.g. Salesforce) is an asset
3. What you’ll get in return
- Competitive base and outstanding commission model to get you to 100k+
- Ability to build your own sales empire within a growing company
- Flexible Private Health Services Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Ability to work from home
- The opportunity to be promoted extremely quickly based on performance
- Opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing digital marketing companies in Alberta in one of the fastest growing industries
- Extremely fun yet focused work environment
- Opportunity to be part of something very big!
What Adster Creative can offer
- A strong work-life balance. This is really important to all of our team members, across the board.
- Work remotely from home – we’re based in Edmonton but currently working remote and open to team members working across Canada!
- Quarterly performance reviews & coaching
- 2 weeks paid vacation to start, more based on additional years of service (or related experience)
- Annual health spending account
- Paid attendance of workshops, conferences, and learning opportunities directly related to your field
- All those fun agency things you hear about: staff lunches, office snacks, that good coffee – when safe to do so.
- Flexible hours: do you like working from 7am-3pm? We can do that! Prefer 9am-5pm? That works too. Let’s chat about what works best for you!
- Quarterly profit sharing, if applicable to your role.
*If you don’t meet some of these requirements, but still think you’re a good fit – we hope you apply anyways so we have the opportunity to chat!