Career Opportunity: Digital Publishing Marketing Manager
Adster Creative has been providing B2B digital marketing solutions for over a decade and part of our growth strategy has been moving into web publishing. Adster Creative is looking to hire a digital publishing marketing manager to work remotely, solely on digital publishing products operating under our sister agency Multi Media Management (MMM). MMM™ has specialized in web publishing since 1998 and assists in the online delivery of high-quality leads, content marketing and bespoke SEO programs.
Are you a digital marketing rock star and are tired of working at your typical agency? Are you wanting more? Are you looking to push your digital marketing skills further than you ever imagined? This just might be the opportunity you’ve been dreaming of!
We help clients in the healthcare, education and recruitment industries with sites like Oilfield Job Shop and College Basics. These sites receive millions of unique visitors per month and our goal is to have our web products become some of the top visited sites, in their niche, in the world over the next 24 months.
Position: Digital Publishing Marketing Manager
Hours: Full-time (remote work). You will be working completely independent of the Adster team on our digital products.
Salary: Base Salary + Performance Incentives + Profit Sharing (After 12 months of documented growth)
Don’t apply unless you’re the best and can prove it!
- With your base you’ll earn a base salary of $50-60k if you’re average, $75k+ if you’re good, and $100k+ if you’re great. Build your EMPIRE with us!
- This position is in the digital advertising industry, but we hire star performers, not backgrounds.
- You will be asked to provide examples of websites you’ve worked on, or built yourself. Share your successes, failures and ideas! Show us what you’re made of!
- You will be asked to spend 15 minutes to ‘audit’ a few of our existing sites to provide examples of how you’d grow our platforms to the next level and what channels you’d use.
- You need to be a web development project manager superstar. We want outcomes, not lip service.
- Know thyself. We’re looking for those who have an entrepreneurial spirit but who don’t have the capital, cash-flow or proper platform to really let their ideas flourish (intrapraneur is the new entrepreneur!)
- You’ll be expected to wear many hats, hit deadlines and hit growth markers to 10x our revenue and current publishing products.
- You will be part of the Adster ‘family’, however, you will work independent of our B2B team (working remotely and reporting directly to the CEO).
- Profit sharing and other opportunities will be unlocked within 12 months of demonstrated growth.
Only apply if you meet the following criteria:
- Have excellent communication & customer service skills: Are you organized and do you have a strong attention to detail?
- Enjoy Analytics & technical work Do you REALLY like technical work and data? Are you kind of a nerd? Does data & analysis sound like a sweet Friday night in?
- Driven to succeed & display initiative: Do you want to be part of something unique, and do you like where we’re going and ‘what this could be’?
- Are flexible & adaptable: Are you willing to take on challenging, yet rewarding work with a ‘no excuses’ attitude?
- Enjoy teamwork, but prefer working independently: You’ll love it here if you’re an independent worker that’s self-motivated to stay on task and completes high quality work efficiently, but also enjoys working within a collaborative team.
Daily Duties Include:
- E-Mail Marketing & Automation (large lists 500,000 and up)
- Project Management & web development (leading internal and outsourced teams to hit deadlines)
- Have a base understanding of SEO (Meta Titles, 301’s, canonical, link building)
- The ability to build Google Ad & Facebook Campaigns (and provide examples)
- Content Marketing (ability to research, write, proof and editorialize unique content)
- Required project management experience
- Experience with direct-response, email marketing and marketing automation is an asset
- An understanding of Sales Funnels, Customer Journeys and URLs
- Experience with TeamWork Project Management software or similar product
- Experience in or have studied Direct Response Marketing
- Experience with ActiveCampaign email platform or similar product
- Experience with copywriting, editing and research for content publishing
- Highly motivated to complete tasks in a timely manner
- An independent worker that is self motivated to stay on task and complete work efficiently (with high quality)
- Ability to multitask and prioritize across multiple tasks and deadlines
- Ability to take direction well
- Ability to delegate tasks efficiently and effectively
- A highly analytical mind, comfortable analyzing data and problem-solving
- Excellent communication skills
- Education 1-3+ years of marketing experience
- Completion of related Marketing, Communications, Digital Marketing, Commerce, PR degree or certificate from a recognized post-secondary institution