Career Opportunity: Digital Publishing Marketing Manager
Multi Media Management (MMM), Adster Creative’s sister organization, is looking to hire a digital publishing marketing manager as a subcontractor to work remotely, solely on digital publishing products and websites.
About Multi Media Management
Are you a digital marketing rock star and are tired of working at your typical agency? Are you wanting more? Are you looking to push your digital marketing skills further than you ever imagined? This just might be the opportunity you’ve been dreaming of! MMM™ has specialized in web publishing since 1998 and assists in the online delivery of high-quality leads, content marketing and bespoke SEO programs.
- MMM helps clients in the healthcare, education and recruitment industries with sites like Oilfield Job Shop, Calgary Job Board and College Basics (we operate over 30 content sites, acquiring more every year).
- These sites receive millions of unique visitors per month and our goal is to have our web products become some of the top visited sites, in their niche, in the world over the next 24 months.
MMM Core Values:
- Passion for Performance
- Profitable Business
- All Ways Growing
- Persistence & Resiliency
- Think Beyond the Task
Primary Goals & Expectations of this Position:
- Increase traffic
- Increase users / customer base
- Increase revenue
Position: Digital Publishing Marketing Manager (Subcontractor for MMM™)
Hours: This is a performance based position with a base. We expect a minimum of 60/hrs a month with metrics tracked through dashboards. We are flexible as to when the work gets done, and how you prefer to work, including if you have another job. Work smarter, not harder. View the time you spend here as an investment.
Salary: Base Salary + Bonuses + Performance Incentives + Profit Sharing (After 12 months of documented growth). You’ll also get to work directly and learn “growth hacking”, real digital marketing and publishing secrets from our CEO, who has been performing digital publishing since the 90’s.
Deadline: HIRED! Check to see if we’re hiring for other positions here!
Don’t apply unless you’re the best and can prove it!
Daily Duties Include:
1. Business Development & Sales Activities
- Establish connections for traffic sources
- Inbound content marketing sales (B2B and B2C customer base)
- Outreach with activity logged through CRM
- Outbound content marketing / employer sales (B2B and B2C customer base)
- Outreach with activity logged through CRM
2. Content Marketing (ability to research, write, proof and editorialize unique content)
- Recruitment (Web properties like Oilfield Job Shop & Calgary Job Board)
- Vet & post jobs
- Publish unique content
- Content Network (Web properties like College Basics & College Experience)
- Social posting
- Content posting (original content)
3. Digital Marketing
- Build links across all sites/brands
- On page SEO
- Traffic increase to key pages
- E-Mail Marketing & Automation (large lists 500,000 and up)
- The ability to build Google Ad & Facebook Campaigns
- Project Management & web development (leading internal and outsourced teams to hit deadlines)
Are you sure this opportunity is right for you?
- With your base + bonus incentives you’ll earn $40-50k if you’re average, $60-75k+ if you’re good, and $100k+ if you’re a superstar. This is a performance based position not an ‘entry level’ digital marketing job. Work hard and Build your EMPIRE with us!
- This position is in the digital advertising industry, but we hire star performers, not backgrounds.
- You will be asked to provide examples of websites you’ve worked on, or built yourself. Share your successes, failures and ideas! Show us what you’re made of!
- You will be asked to spend 15 minutes to ‘audit’ a few of our existing sites to provide examples of how you’d grow our platforms to the next level and what channels you’d use.
- You need to be a web development project manager superstar. We want outcomes, not lip service.
- Know thyself. We’re looking for those who have an entrepreneurial spirit but who don’t have the capital, cash-flow or proper platform to really let their ideas flourish (intrapraneur is the new entrepreneur!)
- You’ll be expected to wear many hats, hit deadlines and hit growth markers to 10x our revenue and current publishing products.
- You will be part of the Adster ‘family’, however, you will work independent of our B2B team as a subcontractor for Multi Media Management (working remotely and reporting directly to the CEO).
- Profit sharing and other opportunities will be unlocked within 12 months of demonstrated growth.
Only apply if you meet the following criteria:
- Have excellent communication & customer service skills: Are you organized and do you have a strong attention to detail?
- Enjoy Analytics & technical work Do you REALLY like technical work and data? Are you kind of a nerd? Does data & analysis sound like a sweet Friday night in?
- Driven to succeed & display initiative: Do you want to be part of something unique, and do you like where we’re going and ‘what this could be’?
- Are flexible & adaptable: Are you willing to take on challenging, yet rewarding work with a ‘no excuses’ attitude?
- Enjoy teamwork, but prefer working independently: You’ll love it here if you’re an independent worker that’s self-motivated to stay on task and completes high quality work efficiently, but also enjoys working within a collaborative team.
- Required project management experience
- Experience with direct-response, email marketing and marketing automation is an asset
- An understanding of Sales Funnels, Customer Journeys and URLs
- Experience with TeamWork Project Management software or similar product
- Experience in or have studied Direct Response Marketing
- Experience with ActiveCampaign email platform or similar product
- Experience with copywriting, editing and research for content publishing
- Highly motivated to complete tasks in a timely manner
- An independent worker that is self motivated to stay on task and complete work efficiently (with high quality)
- Ability to multitask and prioritize across multiple tasks and deadlines
- Ability to take direction well
- Ability to delegate tasks efficiently and effectively
- A highly analytical mind, comfortable analyzing data and problem-solving
- Excellent communication skills
- Education 1-3+ years of marketing experience
- Completion of related Marketing, Communications, Digital Marketing, Commerce, PR degree or certificate from a recognized post-secondary institution