Digital Marketing Micro Moments Seminar. What Are They And How Can They Help Your Business?
Back by popular demand, Adster Creative will host the Google Partners team live in Edmonton for their second visit @ Startup Edmonton (located in the Mercer Building) at #301, 10359 – 104 Street. This go around, the Adster & Google team will discuss:
- The shift to mobile, and how this has altered the consumer journey
- How this opens up opportunities like never before for small businesses. By being relevant and helping consumers solve problems, businesses can win every moment that matters
- How small businesses can actually win these moments – be nimble, smart, listen to consumers, and understand this new consumer journey
THINK WITH GOOGLE
#301, 10359 – 104 Street
Edmonton, Alberta T5J 1B9
*Please note that registration is on the 3rd floor of the Mercer Building (Startup Edmonton)
- 8:30 AM: Registration & Breakfast in Social Space (near presentation room)
- 9:00 AM: Content (Google presentation)
- 9:45 AM: Break (in Social Space)
- 10:00 AM: Content (Adster presentation)
- 10:45 AM: 1:1 (back in Social Space)
- 11:30 AM: Event Ends
Learn from Google Experts!
Mobile has forever changed the way we live, and it’s forever changed what we expect of brands. It’s fractured the consumer journey into hundreds of real-time, intent-driven micro-moments. Each one is a critical opportunity for brands to shape our decisions and preferences.
Smartphones allow us to act on any impulse at any time. We take immediate action whenever we want to learn, find, do or buy something.
When we act on our needs in-the-moment, our expectations are high and our patience is low. This makes the quality, relevance, and usefulness of marketing more important than ever.