Introducing Lisa + Adwords Certification | Adster
Adster Creative is proud to welcome Lisa Michetti to the team! Hello there! My name is Lisa and I am the new account manager here at Adster Creative. I am thrilled to be part of the amazing, insanely knowledgeable and super fun team here. Here are a few fun facts about me:
- I have a background in communications and public relations in the public and nonprofit sectors
- I recently completed my public relations diploma from MacEwan University, which I started a couple years ago to get some formal training in the area
- I also have a (somewhat useless) Bachelor of Arts in political science from U of A
- This year I finished second last in my Fantasy Football league of 12 teams. Just terrible.
- I have the greatest dog in the world
My first two weeks here have been chock full of reading about Google Adwords. And when I say chock full, I mean 400+ pages of everything Google has to say about Adwords. Google has certification programs for Adwords and also Analytics, two things that we specialize in as Google Partners. To be certified in Adwords, you need to pass two exams and after days of reading, Ellie and I (your dynamic duo of digital account managers) are both certified in Google Adwords! So exciting!
While the material is easy enough to understand and read through, the Adster crew has been integral to my learning; they know ALL the things. Reading a theory is one thing, but being able to delve into (sometimes very complex) Adwords accounts of our diverse clients to see how things actually work is even better.
Next up: get certified in Google Analytics. I’m looking forward to finishing up all this reading so that I can start working with our clients to help them navigate the world of digital marketing and grow their online presence!