Edmonton Google Partners Roundup: Back to School, Back To Business – Sept 21
Back to School, Back to Business! For the 3rd time in 2016, Adster was once again honored to host a live, Google Partners event alongside Liz Austin from the Google Partner Agency team.
With help from our friends at the Strathcona Business Association, we pitched to 30 or so local Edmonton business owners and entrepreneurs on a wide range of digital marketing concepts, providing local insights and practical takeaways.
Find a copy of my presentation below, and a listing of some of the tools mentioned:
Tools & Links
- Are important words where they need to be on my site (Meta Title Checker): https://www.adster.ca/tools
- How mobile friendly is your site: https://testmysite.thinkwithgoogle.com/intl/en-ca
- Does my site use ‘rich markup’ to describe my address & phone number: https://search.google.com/structured-data/testing-tool
- Website technical diagnostics tool: https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools
- Setup & Claim your Google My Business Page: https://www.google.com/business
- Track & Measure website leads: http://www.superdash.ca