Canadian BAR Association Digital Marketing Conference
As a small business owner it can be hard to know what is the best way to invest in marketing for your practice. How much should you spend? What should you spend it on? The YellowPages have been replaced by Google and the internet. Our guest speakers will help demystify this aspect of your law practice.
Digital Marketing. What is it, how does it work, and how can it help your practice?
- Mike Barnsdale: Director, Digital Marketing at Techwyse
- Lisa Michetti: Operations Manager and Team Lead at Adster Creative
About the Speakers:
Mike Barnsdale is the Director of Digital Marketing at Techwyse, a Toronto based agency, and Lisa Michetti is the Operations Manager and Team Lead at Adster Creative, an Edmonton-based agency.
- Full Section Members – No charge
- Materials Only & Non-Section Members* – $15.00
- U of A Law Student Members – No charge
- Includes GST. R#100760487
- Payment can be made by cheque, Visa or Mastercard.
To RSVP, click on the REGISTER NOW link above (top right of page) here: https://www.cbapd.org/details_en.aspx?id=AB_AB21SOL05N
RSVP’s must be received at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting.